What Is a CBCT?
A CBCT is short for Cone Beam Computed Tomography. It creates a scan of your face and provides Dr. Carroll with a 3D precise replica of your jaw bones and surrounding areas. The scan allows Dr. Carroll to plan your implant procedure using virtual software. Our primary goal is to achieve an excellent clinical result with the highest predictability in the least invasive manner.
- Lowest radiation possible
- Easy and short process taking less than 14 seconds of scan time
- Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
- Leads to safer and less surgical time
- Allows easy treatment coordination with other members of the dental team
- Fast diagnosis provides certainty in treatment, reducing follow-up examination